- 3 chicken breasts, cut into 2cm pieces
- Veggies of choice (I used broccoli and capsicum)
- 3 serves of quinoa or brown rice (I used white quinoa)
For the Mango Chili Mint Marinade
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- 1-2 tsp chili paste or ½ large red chili
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tsp finely grated ginger
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 4 large mint leaves, finely chopped
- For the marinade, place mango, honey, chili, garlic, ginger, cumin and mint in
blender and blend until smooth
- Place chopped chicken in bowl. Pour marinade over and toss to coat. Cover and
place in fridge for 4-24hr
- 30mins before serving: cook quinoa/rice as directed by packaging. Meanwhile, steam
veggies, and cook chicken over medium heat for 10-15mins or until cooked through.
Set chicken aside to rest for 5 mins.
- Divide among 3 bowls, and enjoy!