- 1 1/2 cup cooked Sweet Potato
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, softened.
- 2 eggs.
- 1/4 cup cashew butter (or any other nut or seed butter).
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder.
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces, for sprinkling.
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius and line or grease a small baking tray or loaf tin.
2. Place all the ingredients besides the walnuts into a blender and blitz until you form a thick, smooth batter.
3. Pour mixture into the prepared baking tin and sprinkle walnuts on top.
4. Place into the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean. Serve.
Source - IQuitSugar