3 x 1hr Meditation Workshops
40 Days of Fitness
Soul is excited to announce the addition of 3 x 1hr Meditation workshops throughout the 40 days of fitness. We really believe in the holistic approach at Soul and where better to start than with mindfulness.
Dates: 8/10, 22/10 & 5/11 at 7.30pm.
Clients must attend all 3 workshops from start to beginning. Please RSVP if you would like to attend.
PURPOSE: Learn a range of mindfulness skills that can be used in daily life to reduce stress, improve concentration and allow unhelpful thoughts and feelings to have less impact over your life. Clarifying your life values using this to guide, inspire and motivate you to reach your goals and take action that enriches your life; this is called values re-alignment.
OBJECTIVESBy the conclusion of the workshop, you should:
- Have improved your ability to manage stress, anxiety and anger levels
- Have improved ability to handle painful thoughts, feelings, emotions, sensations and memories, in a way that has far less impact on your life
- Have Improved your concentration, attention and focus
- Have learned common language to understand and discuss different processes of the mind
- Enhanced your sense of spirituality, self-love and compassion
The workshops will include an experiential style of learning including group work, mediations, short videos, excersies and worksheets. All participants are expected to partake in all three workshops.
Jakob has a wealth of coaching, counselling and group facilitation experience, having undertaken paid and volunteer work for a number of organisations. He has been practicing yoga and mediation for around five years and has taught many people the power of mediation in both a one on one and group level with both adolescents and adults. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Coaching from the Australian College of Applied Psychology and has completed advanced level training in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT). Jakob is a current member of the professional body The International Coaching Federation (ICF).