Coconut Christmas Cheesecakes
Are these not the most festive looking cheesecakes ever? Oh, and they’re dairy, fructose and gluten free – Amaze!
- 1 cup Pureharvest almonds, blitzed in food processor.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour.
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil.
- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight drained and rinsed.
- 1/2 cup Pureharvest Coco Quench.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted.
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice.
- 1 tablespoon lime zest, and a further 2 teaspoons for garnish.
- 3 tablespoons Pureharvest Rice Malt Syrup.
- 1/2 cup raspberries, chopped (frozen is fine).
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and line a 12 cup muffin tin with patty pans.
2. Blitz almonds into a fine meal in a food processor, add coconut flour and melted coconut oil and blitz until the mixture comes together.
3. Spoon evenly into muffin pans and press down with the back of the spoon to flatten and bake for 15 mins until lightly golden. Set aside to cool while you make the filling.
1. Put drained cashews, Coco Quench, coconut oil, Rice Malt Syrup, lime juice and 1 tbsp of zest into a blender or food processor and blitz until smooth.
2. Place a couple of raspberry pieces in each muffin pan before pouring the filling evenly into all pans. Sprinkle each one with more raspberry pieces and the remaining lime zest.
3. Cover the muffin tray with a baking tray to stop the freezer burning the tops of the cakes, and put in freezer until firm, around 2 hours.
4. Remove from the freezer 20 mins before serving to allow them to soften.